Global Maritime Voice Service
FleetPhone is the first global maritime satellite voice service from Inmarsat. It delivers clear voice quality, circuit switched data and SMS messaging communications.
- Clear voice service (2.4 kbps)
- Messaging: text-to-text, text-to-email, web message to FleetPhone
- Circuit-switched data (up to 20kbps)
- Single and multi-user capability: connections of up to 5 standard phones or integration to a PABX system.
- Reliable and lightweight terminals and antenna; easy to install
- Global coverage on Inmarsat’s I4 network
- Network has an operational life well into 2020s
- 505 Emergency Calling
The FleetPhone service is available through two terminals:
- The Oceana 400 is a simple and cost-effective belowdeck unit which features a RJ11/POTS interface, enabling 5 standard phones or integration to a PABX system – an ideal solution for crew calling.
- The Oceana 800 is an all-in-one terminal, with integrated Bluetooth, LCD display for phonebook and SMS, an active privacy handset, and built-in speakerphone. It features an integrated GPS receiver providing tracking and instant messaging reporting via SMS.
|Specifications||Oceana 400||Oceana 800|
|Dimensions in mm||240 x 190 x 53||241 x 185 x 93|
|Weight||0.58 kg||1.27 kg|
|Ingress protection||IP54 (dust/showerproof)||IP53 (dust/splashproof)|
|LCD display||No, LEDs only||Yes|
|Integrated privacy handset||No||Yes|
|Tracking & instant message||No||Yes|
|SIM card||Yes||Yes, dual SIM card enclosure|
|Data||Mini USB||Mini USB|
|Bluetooth||No||Yes (headset not included)|