Fleet One Global
Your choice for basic data and voice, Fleet One Global provides basic satellite connectivity across the maritime market.
Designed for low data needs and with no restrictions on vessel size – fishing, merchant and leisure vessels can now enjoy a highly flexible and affordable way to access satellite voice and data services via Fleet One Global, powered by the world’s most advanced commercial global mobile satellite network.
Fleet One Global comes with a compact terminal designed for small vessels and a flexible money allowance plan for voice and/or data. It is ideal for maritime businesses with low data usage, which are looking for an alternative to older satellite communications services (E&E such as Mini-M) when their vessels move out of VHF or GSM coverage areas.
Fleet One Global is a great addition to the maritime broadband portfolio. Deckhouse offers competitive hardware and airtime pricing with both prepaid and postpaid options.
Benefits and Features
- Low service and hardware cost to help you manage budget; one global rate for voice and data with prepaid and postpaid options
- Activate or de-activate flexibly at any time — with no contract, early termination fees or penalty for re-activation
- Compact terminal system suitable for small vessels like fishing boats and motorboats
- Easy to buy, install and run
- Up to 100kbps Always-on IP data
- ‘505’ safety service for direct emergency connection to a Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre (MRCC) in the event of bad weather or crisis
Fleet One Global coverage
Compact terminals designed for small vessels
The compact Fleet One antenna weighs from just 2.5kg and measures as little as 27.5 x 22.1cm.